Interlock USA’s priority is the well-being and safety of our employees, customers and partners. As we face volatile circumstances related to COVID-19, we would like to assure you that we are monitoring the situation and have provisions in place to ensure continuity of service.
Our leadership team is meeting daily to assess and adhere to best practices aimed at keeping everyone well as the situation evolves. Aligning with guidance from federal, state and local government as well as the CDC and WHO, we have implemented the following measures:
- Employees with the ability to work remotely from home are doing so to limit where possible the potential exposure within our sites
- All visitors, including employees entering the Interlock USA site undergo a temperature reading via infra-red "no touch" thermometer
- The Interlock USA site is cleaned thoroughly, multiple times daily, with easily accessible hand-sanitizer and disinfectant in each work space
- All inbound product received is subject to a disinfection process prior to breakdown and handling
- Employees are briefed regularly on good personal hygiene including regular hand washing with soap and water and social distancing
- All face-to-face meetings are being rescheduled as Skype/video conference sessions
- All domestic and international business travel has been suspended
- Employees are directed to self-isolate for 14 days if they have recently travelled internationally or if they have come into close contact with people who recently returned from international travel
- Employees that present symptoms related to a fever or respiratory difficulties, are asked to seek professional medical advice and to not attend work and stay at home
As we continue to assess this situation daily and provide you our highest level of support, we ask you to please notify your Interlock USA sales or customer service representative immediately to address any temporary business closures, delivery redirections and/or postponements. It is important you provide us with this information so that we can manage your shipments accordingly and protect product from being lost or damaged.
T/F 877- 852-8808
Adjusted Office Hours: 7 AM PT – 4 PM PT
Though this is a challenging time, as a community, we can work together to get through it. We remain optimistic and know that as the experts do their best to minimize the impact of the virus, we will do our best to support you, our people and the community. We will continue to seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies as the situation unfolds and will keep you updated as required.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support and look forward to experiencing a safer and more open world.